High School Football Playoffs General Information
- $10 for adults
- $5 for students and senior citizens over 65
- Children 5 and under are free.
- Tickets can be purchased AT THE SCHOOL. This will save you time from waiting in line at the stadium.
Tickets will be sold on-site from 1 hour prior to the start of the first game through halftime of the last game on each day of the playoffs.
- There will be a $1 fee issued per ticket when using a credit/debit card for payment. Checks are not accepted.
- Parking will be available in specific parking lots near Rice-Eccles Stadium with the exception of the LDS Institute. Please do not park in lots which have been specifically prohibited from HS football playoffs parking. They will be identified by signage.
- Transportation to Rice-Eccles Stadium to TRAX and FRONTRUNNER is encouraged as there is limited parking.
- A ticket purchased at participating high schools will also serve as a pre-pad fare on TRAX or FRONTRUNNER to the stadium. Present your ticket to the train attendant when asked to present proof of paid fair.
STUDENT/GENERAL PUBLIC SEATING:
- Home team student seating is located in the red seats on the East side of the stadium.
- Home team students and ticket holders should enter through Gate L located in the southeast corner of the stadium.
CLEAR BAG POLICY: Approved items
- Clear plastic bags, one-gallon clear bags (resealable)
- Seat cushions and chair back no larger than 18”
- Approved family care-diaper bags (infant must be present; bag will be subject to search)
- Solid print plastic bag
- Fanny pack
- Purse larger than 4.5” x 6.5”
- Mesh bag
- Duffel bag
- Large tote/computer bag
- Camera/binoculars case
- Cinch/drawstring bag
- Grocery bag
Other Prohibited Items: Some items may incur fines
- Silly String
- Air horns
- Food & Drink (1 factory sealed water bottle is allowed)
- Other Items listed on UHSAA website